Join Us for Psychotherapy’s Most Celebrated Gathering
For 40 years, the Networker Symposium has been psychotherapy’s largest and most celebrated annual meeting. With 150 workshops, a faculty of over 100 of the field’s leading contributors, and over 3,500 of its most creative and inquiring practitioners, the Symposium (March 23-26) is the place therapists go year after year to catch up on the latest advances in the field. Join us for a unique conference experience designed not only to help you develop your skills and expand your clinical perspective, but find fresh inspiration to open up new possibilities in your life and your work.
The 40th anniversary celebration will be the largest and most exciting event we’ve ever held!
This Year’s Featured Speakers
Make Your Hotel Reservations for the Symposium
The Networker Symposium has a special discounted rate for hotel rooms at the Washington Hilton Hotel. Click here for rates and availability.
Can You Afford To Miss All This?
We’ve designed the Symposium to foster full-engagement learning—from Thursday Creativity Day events that free the body and awaken the mind to Sunday workshops that help you integrate and apply the inspiration you’ve gained to your practice at home. Your Symposium experience includes:
• Innovative strategies that open up new possibilities with even your toughest cases
• Creative approaches and practical insights from 100 of the field’s best teachers
• Hands-on opportunities to develop new skills and deepen your therapeutic craft in over 150 workshops
• Innovative models and down-to-earth guidance on building a thriving practice
• An unparalleled opportunity to recharge, re-energize, and refocus in an atmosphere of collegiality, support, and adventure
• A year’s worth of CE Hours!