First-Priority Registration DETAILS
For the first time ever, we’re providing you with a limited-time opportunity to reserve your spot for this special Symposium and get the best savings.
• Register today for $399.99 (regularly $699.99) and get one day FREE! This is the lowest price available and expires on October 20!
• When you reserve your spot today, you’ll get PRIORITY CHOICE of Workshops before they’re made available to the general public.
After you register, you’ll receive a follow-up email from us in November with more conference details and information about the 150 workshops options and other Symposium special events. Don’t worry – you’ll be sent more than one email reminder to register for your select workshops, add meal options, and reserve your hotel room!
The 40th anniversary Symposium celebration will be the largest and most exciting event we’ve ever held. We anticipate a sell-out crowd…so be sure to reserve your spot today!
This Year’s Featured Speakers
Join Us for Psychotherapy’s Most Celebrated Gathering
For 40 years, the Networker Symposium has been psychotherapy’s essential conference, the largest and most celebrated annual meeting in our field. With 150 workshops, a faculty of over 100 of the field’s leading contributors, and 3,000 of its most creative and inquiring practitioners, the Symposium is the place therapists go year after year to catch up on the latest advances in the field. Join us for a unique conference experience designed not only to help you develop your skills and expand your clinical perspective, but find fresh inspiration to open up new possibilities in your life and your work.
Make Your Hotel Reservations for the Symposium
The Networker Symposium has a special discounted rate for hotel rooms at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Click here for rates and availability.
Can You Afford To Miss All This?
We’ve designed the Symposium to foster full-engagement learning—from Thursday events that free the body and awaken the mind to Sunday events that help you integrate and apply the inspiration you’ve gained to your practice at home. Your Symposium experience includes:
• Creative approaches and practical insights from 100 of the field’s best teachers
• Hands-on opportunities to practice what you learn in over 150 workshops
• Innovative models and down-to-earth guidance on building a thriving practice
• An unparalleled opportunity to recharge, reenergize, and refocus in an atmosphere of collegiality, support, and adventure
• A year’s worth of CE Hours!