For 41 years, the Networker Symposium has been psychotherapy’s essential gathering, with 130 workshops, a faculty of over 100 of the field’s leading contributors, and 4,000 of its most creative and inquiring practitioners. Join leading innovators from around the world to explore how the latest advances in the field have expanded our vision of therapeutic transformation—and discover a new range of possibilities to bring fresh ideas and renewed creativity into your practice. Plus get up to a year’s worth of CE hours.
This year’s featured speakers include: John & Julie Gottman, Jack Kornfield, Esther Perel, Tony Robbins, Irvin Yalom and Harriet Lerner.
First-Priority Registration DETAILS
We’re providing you with a limited-time opportunity to reserve your spot for this special Symposium and get the best savings.
• Register today for $429.99 (regularly $719.99) and get the 4th conference day FREE! This is the lowest price available!
• When you reserve your spot today, you’ll get PRIORITY CHOICE of Workshops.
After you register, you’ll receive a follow-up email from us in November with more conference details and information about the 130 workshops options and other Symposium special events. Don’t worry—you’ll be sent more than one email reminder to register for your select workshops, add meal options, and reserve your hotel room!
The 41st annual Symposium will be one of the largest and most exciting events we’ve ever held. We anticipate a sell-out crowd…so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Make Your Hotel Reservations for the Symposium
The Networker Symposium has a special discounted rate for hotel rooms at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Click here for rates and availability.
Can You Afford To Miss All This?
We’ve designed the Symposium to foster full-engagement learning—from Thursday events that free the body and awaken the mind to Sunday events that help you integrate and apply the inspiration you’ve gained to your practice at home. Your Symposium experience includes:
• Innovative strategies that open up new possibilities with even your toughest cases
• Creative approaches and practical insights from 100 of the field’s best teachers
• Hands-on opportunities to practice what you learn in 130 workshops
• Innovative models and down-to-earth guidance on building a thriving practice
• An unparalleled opportunity to recharge, reenergize, and refocus in an atmosphere of collegiality, support, and adventure
• Up to a year’s worth of CE Hours!
Why Your Colleagues Come to Symposium