Symposium 2018 Conference Front Page
We’re aware that inclement weather in the Northeast may cause some flight delays. Washington, DC appears clear Thursday through Sunday, and the Symposium is all set to proceed on schedule. We wish you safe travels and look forward to welcoming you with open arms when you arrive.
Online registration is now closed. Please register onsite at the Registration Desk beginning Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 7:30 AM. We look forward to seeing you there!
Download the PN Symposium App to get all the information you need to navigate and enhance your conference experience.
For 41 years, the Networker Symposium has been psychotherapy’s essential gathering, with 130 workshops, a faculty of over 100 of the field’s leading contributors, and 4,000 of its most creative and inquiring practitioners. Join leading innovators from around the world to explore how the latest advances in the field have expanded our vision of therapeutic transformation—and discover a new range of possibilities to bring fresh ideas and renewed creativity into your practice. Plus get up to a year’s worth of CE hours.
This year’s featured speakers include: John & Julie Gottman, Jack Kornfield, Esther Perel, Tony Robbins, Irvin Yalom, and Harriet Lerner.
Make Your Hotel Reservations for the Symposium
The Networker Symposium has a special discounted rate for hotel rooms at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Click here for rates and availability.
Can You Afford To Miss All This?
We’ve designed the Symposium to foster full-engagement learning—from Thursday events that free the body and awaken the mind to Sunday events that help you integrate and apply the inspiration you’ve gained to your practice at home. Your Symposium experience includes:
• Innovative strategies that open up new possibilities with even your toughest cases
• Creative approaches and practical insights from 100 of the field’s best teachers
• Hands-on opportunities to practice what you learn in 130 workshops
• Innovative models and down-to-earth guidance on building a thriving practice
• An unparalleled opportunity to recharge, reenergize, and refocus in an atmosphere of collegiality, support, and adventure
• Up to a year’s worth of CE Hours!
Why Your Colleagues Come to Symposium