Applications in Therapeutic Process and Healing Trauma
Jim Morningstar & Jessica Dibb
Sometimes the simplest solutions to discomfort can be right under our noses. When breathing gets deregulated as the result of emotional habits and past traumas, debilitating behavioral and psychological patterns can be perpetuated. Conscious breathing helps break those patterns and has been shown to alter mood states and increase energy levels. In this workshop, you’ll experience breath awareness for enhancing results with clients. You’ll discover:
- The benefits of speeding up and slowing down normal breathing to enhance self-discovery and help clients cope with trauma
- How to identify clients who will most benefit from breathwork applications
- Ways to integrate breath techniques into a variety of psychotherapeutic styles
- How therapists can apply breathwork for personal well-being and to avoid taking on clients’ trauma
- Breathwork methods to help clients regain highjacked mental abilities
Jim Morningstar, PhD, is a psychologist, director of Transformations Incorporated, and founder of the School of Integrative Psychology and the Transformations Breathworker Training Program. His five books include Break Through with Breathwork.
Financial: Jim Morningstar is the director of Transformations Incorporated. He founded the School of Spiritual Psychology. Dr. Morningstar is an author and received royalties.
Non-financial: Jim Morningstar has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Jessica Dibb is codirector of the Global Professional Breathwork Alliance, and founder of the Unified Global Breath Field, the Breath Immersion: From Science to Samadhi Conference, and the Inspiration Consciousness School.