Downloading the PN Symposium App is a great way to get all the information you need to navigate and enhance your conference experience. And it’s easy to do.
Just click here for direct links to all app versions.
When you first open the app, it will ask for your username and password.
- The username is the email you used to register for Symposium.
- The initial password is PNS2019 (you’ll be prompted to change it to whatever you’d like after your first login).
- Your personal conference schedule*
- Interactive hotel and Exhibit Hall maps to help you navigate the conference
- Daily Prizes from our exhibitors
- Details on book signings and other special events in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking opportunities with presenters and colleagues
- Open workshop listings
- Notifications of Symposium happenings and announcements
- Information on nearby restaurants and eateries
- Shuttle bus schedules to and from the Omni Shoreham
- Photo Galleries to share your Symposium pics!
- an Apple TV
- an Amazon Fire HD 10
- a Wellness/Relaxation Gift Basket (from Fusion Academy)
- Free registration for Symposium 2020
That’s it! From here you’ll find:
* Symposium volunteers will need to attend the volunteer meeting each morning for their daily schedule.
Thank you to our Symposium App Sponsors TherapyNotes (Booth 111) and Ashley Addiction Treatment (Booth 113), our Main Sponsors, as well as our Featured Exhibitors and GoTo Card Sponsors. Check out all of our 2019 Exhibitors you can visit in the Exhibit Hall/Café. The ones you “favorite” on the app will show up in My Exhibitors.
A little more about the app:
Activity Feed – Find up-to-the-minute postings about Symposium events and happenings. Check it whenever you can to see what’s new.
My Schedule – Your personal schedule of registered workshops will be here.
Full Schedule – The full schedule of all Symposium events—morning yoga, where to find Coffee and Danish in the mornings, lunch-time events, prize drawings in the Exhibit Hall, video programs, afternoon meditations and Shake Your Soul movement sessions, dance parties, Wine and Cheese reception, networking events, book signings in the Exhibit Hall, listings of all workshops, and much more!
Maps – Interactive maps of the Omni Shoreham hotel and the Exhibit Hall/Café.
Info Center – Find all the info you need to enhance your Symposium experience.
Sponsors & Exhibitors – Check out all the exciting exhibitors you can visit in the Exhibit Hall/Café. The ones you favorite will show up in My Exhibitors.
Gallery – Share all your Symposium photos with other attendees here!
Handouts – A link to presenter handouts here. Use password PNS2019.
Documents – Find an array of useful Symposium info here.
Speakers – See all our Symposium speakers and presenters here.
Attendees – Find colleagues joining you at Symposium here. Note that you can choose which details to share with other attendees by going to My Profile.
Contacts – Share contacts with presenters and colleagues here. You will use your 4-digit attendee ID shown in the upper-right of your conference badge.
My Profile – Choose what info to share with colleagues. Make sure to keep on “Allow Incoming Messages” to be notified if you’re a prize winner and to stay informed about other important Symposium announcements.
Messaging – This where you can see incoming messages from colleagues, exhibitors—and to see if you’ve won any DAILY prizes, including: